Level Up Your Fitness While Gaming: The One Simple Step That Unlocks Cheat Codes for a Stronger You!

 


Level Up Your Fitness While Gaming: The One Simple Step That Unlocks Cheat Codes for a Stronger You!





Okay, let me set the scene.

 You're playing your favorite game. Let's  Say it's skyrim and just got done cleaving through an entire encampment of bandits, with your favorite greatsword.. You pause the game and literally say to yourself, “Dang I wish I could do that….”


NOT THE CLEAVING THROUGH A VILLAGE OF PEOPLE PART,


but the idea of you wearing a heavy set of armor, swinging a heavy sword, while carrying at least 200 lbs of rotten cheese. What if I had told you I unlocked the cheat code? What if I told you that you don't need to do anything different outside of one simple step? 


Hear me out.


 I started doing this back when I was playing Modern Warfare 2. Just about every night, replay at least 3 hours a video game. 


Some more, Some less. Touch Grass


Let's use a different game in this example. How about overwatch? Each round is about 10 to 15 minutes.


What do you do between rounds? Do you take another drink? Flame the other team?

Take a bite of your food? 


Or do you do 10 push-ups? 


MATH TIME!!!!


So we play 4 rounds of Overwatch in an hour. That's 40 push-ups in between those Four rounds. 


Now, let's go back to those 3 hours I was talking about. 


40 × 3 = 120. 


120!!!


You just did 120 push-ups in the same amount of time you played 3 hours of your favorite video game. And let's be real, how did One Punch Man get so strong? Yeah, that's right, 100 push-ups every day. 


Just apply that to whatever your target is now.


 You want a 6 pack, 100 sit-ups everyday. 

You want a Demon Back, 100 pull-ups every day. 


Or maybe you can mix it up and get an overall tone fit.

 Monday is push-ups.

Tuesday is Sit ups.

Wednesday is Back. 

Thursday arms. 

Friday squats. 

Leave Saturday and Sunday as rest days. 


Be reasonable with it, I don't expect you to just jump in and cold Turkey. I know I didnt! 

Don't hurt yourself.


Can’t do 100.

Do 50, even if you do twenty, that's obviously more than 0. As long as you're able to do one more tomorrow … That's how you really level up.. 


Love Gaming, then make to subscribe and follow our Nerdthusiast Gaming Podcast. New content each week!





Level Up With Me.

~LatinGMan~

Follow on Twitter @LatinGMan90


Comments